This powerful ritual will cleanse, heal, empower and align your vital Chakra energy.
What you'll get:
- Egyptian temple
- Thoth the balanced
- The Caduceus empowerment
- Cobra healing & protection
- A sense of ultimate well being
Do tick the box to join the community and hear about other free and paid-for offerings as they are birthed.
Cleanse, Heal, Empower, Align Your Vital CHAKRA Energy with this beautiful Shamanic Ritual that taps into the power of Thoth, Egypt, the healing Cobra, and the Caduceus. The Ritual takes you on a journey to ancient Egypt and a temple beside the Nile. You will feel balanced, mighty, powerful, and aligned after this powerful healing ritual.
The Benefits of having the Seven Major Chakras Balanced, Cleansed, Healed & Empowered.
1st Chakra. Identified as the energy colour red, the root or base chakra associated with the element of earth is located at the perineum, at the base of the spine.
- The chakra of physical survival, security, physical needs and earthly grounding. It controls your fight or flight response.
- The root or base chakra corresponds to the adrenal gland.
- Areas of physical or energetic influence include male reproductive organs, spine, legs, feet, and hips.
When the 1st chakra is balanced, you may feel supported, safe and trusting, centred, independent, and/or grounded with a sense of belonging in this world.
2nd Chakra. Identified as the energy colour orange, the sacral chakra associated with the element of water is located three inches below the navel.
- The chakra of emotion, sense of self, and sexuality.
- The sacral chakra corresponds to the reproductive glands, (female ovaries or male testicles).
- Areas of physical or energetic influence include the female reproductive organs, lower intestine, bladder, and/or kidney.
When the 2nd chakra is balanced, you may feel creative, passionate, alive, friendly, free-flowing emotional expressions and/or sexually fulfilled.
3rd Chakra. Identified as the energy colour yellow, the navel or solar plexus chakra associated with the element of fire is located three inches above the navel.
- The chakra of self-will, self-esteem, and personal powers.
- The navel or solar plexus chakra corresponds to the pancreas.
- Areas of physical or energetic influence include the liver, small intestine, gall bladder, spleen, stomach, and upper spine.
When the 3rd chakra is balanced, you may feel confident, empowered, calm, decisive, live in integrity, and/or have respect and compassion for yourself and others.
4th Chakra. Identified as the energy colour green, the heart chakra associated with the element of air is located at the heart.
- The chakra of love, empathy, giving and receiving.
- The heart chakra corresponds to the thymus.
- Areas of physical or energetic influence may include the heart, lungs, hands and arms.
When the 4th chakra is in balance, you may feel trusting, grateful, empathetic, joyful, forgiving, compassionate, and/or loving.
5th Chakra. Identified as the energy colour blue, the throat chakra associated with the element of sound is located at the throat.
- The chakra of communication.
- The throat chakra corresponds to the thyroid gland.
- Areas of physical or energetic influence include the areas of the mouth, vocal cords, oesophagus, and/or ears.
When the 5th chakra is in balance, you may feel creative, self-expressive, and/or able to speak your truth.
6th Chakra. Identified as the energy colour indigo, the third eye chakra associated with the element of light, is located at the centre of the eyebrows.
- The chakra of wisdom, creativity, intelligence and intuition.
- The third eye chakra corresponds to the pituitary gland.
- Areas of physical or energetic influence may include the eyes, brain and/or base of the skull.
When the 6th chakra is balanced, you may feel that you know your life path purpose, are aware, open to receiving insight and wisdom, charismatic, clear-minded and focused, intuitive, and/or able to determine between illusion and truth.
7th Chakra. Identified as the energy colour violet, the crown chakra, associated with the element of thought is located at the top of the head.
- The chakra of spirituality, universal source, and relationship to God/Tao.
- The crown chakra corresponds to the pineal gland and central nervous system.
- Areas of physical or energetic influence may include the cerebral cortex, brain stem and/or spinal cord.
When the 7th chakra is balanced, you may feel connected to Goddess / God or “the source”, oneness, live in the present, acceptance, bliss and/or pure consciousness energy.
When the mind and body are connected, everything flows, but when this connection is disrupted, an energetic imbalance may occur that can contribute to negative effects.
The body wants to attain energetic balance in your chakras. When one chakra is blocked, the other chakras begin to compensate and either become overactive or underactive, which then pulls energy away from that region of the body. This energetic imbalance affects the corresponding endocrine gland, resulting in symptoms of illness.
A Chakra cleanse, healing, balancing and empowerment is something to do as soon as you feel off balance in any way. Catch the early signs of illness and clean it fully from the body.
Get Your Chakra cleansing ritual Today!